Playlist: Money Basics
Where can I cash my paycheck?
- A Minute to Learn it - Money Basics
- Using a Bank or Credit Union
- How does a checking account work?
- Virtual Money Management
Now PlayingWhere can I cash my paycheck?
- What types of insurance should I have?
- What do I need to know about Federal Income Taxes?
- What can I do now to prepare for my eventual retirement?
Next PlaylistParent Information - Understanding Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Information for Parents
- Financial Aid and Choosing a College
- Types of Financial Aid
- Am I required to complete the FAFSA and pay for my student’s education?
- Can the college give out my personal information to my family or friends?
- A Minute to Learn It - Applying for Financial Aid
- What does the term EFC stand for?
- If parents are divorced, whose financial information should be reported on the FAFSA?
- What should I do if I have special circumstances not indicated on the FAFSA?